Hello Bloggers!!
Welcome to Samantha Surviving Life!!
If you continue to read this blog you will learn a lot about me fairly quickly
So to introduce myself I'll give 10 facts so you get a better idea
1. I've been reading mommy blogs for 4 years yet I have no kids!!
I find the mommy blogs are always more interesting. So I won't be offended if you just read fact one and you wanna move onto one of those blogs.
2. Roughly five years ago I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
These days I have it under control and it doesn't rule my life anymore. But every now and then things creep into my life that are from choices I made during this time. We'll get into that later.
3. I work full-time in a glasses store but my real passion is event planning.
From time to time I plan parties. I don't do it for business but WOULD LOVE TO! But for now, I'm planning children's birthday parties and wedding events of family and friends.
Stay tuned though because there will plenty of posts about parties I've planned/planning.
4. I'm (hoping to currently be) on a weight-loss journey
Like people with every day lives. I find it incredibly difficult to find time to work out and eat healthy. I'm constantly busy with work, friends, family and my relationship that this is the first thing to fall through the crack.
I've been trying to get back on track for a few months now and it has been unsuccessful.
Here's hoping that you guys can hold me accountable and I'll ACTUALLY begin my weight-loss journey.
5. I have a(n almost) 9 month old Puppy!!
Although my puppy is anything but puppy looking. He's a half German Shepard half Rotti so at 9 months old he is 75 pounds!!
Expect lots of puppy pictures and hopefully a few puppy related blog posts!
!!!Training Help Needed!!!
6. I have a shopping problem!!
Thankfully I have opted out of having a credit card for now because I love to SHOP!!!
If I find something cute I need it!!!
I will try my best to link as much things as I can when it comes to what I wear but honestly I'm not a one store shopper. If I find something cute at a decent price.. it's mine!!
I LOVE A GOOD CLEARANCE SECTION!!
7. I'm from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Funny enough while writing this post and thinking about 10 facts about myself, this was one I honestly forgot.
Hamilton is a large city in Ontario about 45 minutes west of Toronto and about 30 minutes East of Niagara Falls.
There is plenty to do in the city and yet I'm still so close to Toronto and Niagara in case I get bored of the locals.
8. I went to McMaster University here in Hamilton!
I graduated McMaster in 2013.. I actually had to do the math there!! It doesn't feel that long since I graduated... with my Bachelor's Degree in History.
Considering I currently work in a glasses store, clearly History wasn't the best venture but I have always found it fascinating!
In the near future I do tend to go back to school to become a Paralegal.
That's all just a matter of timing.
9. I have had two past blogs.
My first blog was about me and my struggle to find out "what was wrong with me" before I was diagnosed with CVS. However, after things got under control and started getting back to work and back to every day life my blog fell through the waist side.
My second blog was one with the same title. I was between jobs and wanting to try writing again (which has always been a passion of mine) but I got my current job. Getting used to a social life of a 23 year old, a new jobs and getting enough hours of sleep, I slowly stopped posting.
So with this one, I have found a new happy medium where I'm finding I have a lot of commute time and wanna try writing again.
10. And finally, I'm going through a life change!
So this is the number one reason why I wanted to start writing again!
Almost a year ago I went from living with my best friend in an apartment in downtown Hamilton to living back at home and not talking with her at all.
But more about all of that later!!
For now it's just....
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox


No comments:
Post a Comment