Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Makeup Routine!

** edit:: sorry for the late post! Wednesdays posts need to be done Tuesday night!! I'll get better I promise lol! But I guess that's life** 

Hello Beautiful People! 

Today I'm going to post about my daily makeup routine! 

I was raised by a tomboy so everything I've learned about makeup has been from people who have taught me along the way. 
Children today don't know how easy they have it with all the YouTube tutorials!

They will never have to relive old photos of them with blue eyeliner and matching blue lipstick! 
** insert eyes rolling here** 

I'm extremely bad at taking my makeup off at the end of the night! 
So I usually start by taking off my makeup. I'm allergic to aloe and every single wipe that I look at usually has aloe in it! 
Close to me we have a clothing store chain that has this brand that I usually buy that doesn't have any..




 ..and then I put on my foundation
This is the foundation I use.. 


I use the concealer stick under my eyes and and if I have any blemishes



After my face is finally all one colour I like to use loose powder to hide all the brush marks. 
This is the loose powder I use... 




Now I have no eyelashes!! They are thin and small and I hate them!! 
I'm currently considering getting eyelash extensions but for now I'll suffer through with eyeliner and mascara! 

Now I only put eyeliner on my top lids!! And I like a full thick strip to make it look like I have a full-set of eyelashes! 
And then coat my eyelashes with probably three layers of mascara. 
I usually buy the brands that have an extra lift and volume. 
These are the eyeliner and mascaras I'm using now.. 





Then I add some blush.. 





then add some simmer... 


Now this simmer I got randomly and don't know how I'm going to buy it once I've run out! 
I bought it from a saleslady that just came into my work selling makeup! 
SO here's hoping it lasts forever!!! 


When it comes to makeup brushes I haven't found the ones I like the best! 
I'm terrible at cleaning my brushes so I just buy really cheap ones that I can throw out once they're done and go and buy some new ones!
For now these are the brushes I'm using! 


If you have any tips on cleaning brushes and what types of brushes you use! Please feel free to leave me a comment!! 


Here's a little before and after shot for you.. 


before
after

For now it's just... 
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment