Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Weekend Recap!

Hello Beautifuls!! 

I'm back at work today, and let me tell you after the weekend I had I DID NOT want to come back in today!! 

This weekend was very relaxing!! 
I had a rough week last week, with covering and PMS 
**insert eye roll here**
So I thought this weekend I'd have some ME time!! 
It was much needed!! 

I worked Saturday so I was up early and out of the house! 
Saturday was payday so I got to work early in order to cash my cheque and do the errands that I needed to do around here! 


I got home and I had bought Duke a bone and he was more than excited!! This is how he thanked me


No personal space allowed!! 



I was sitting with him in the garage and he was quite a distance away from me chewing his bone
He dropped it on the cement floor and a piece broke off flew across the room and hit me in the chest! 
I KID YOU NOT! 


It was red like that for at least twenty minutes!! 
It hurt like a BITCH!! 
Mind my language! 




Geoff made steak for dinner on the BBQ and let me tell you! It was the best steak I had in a while!!
Was so good!
I added some avocado because.. why not.. lol






Sunday morning I heard the dog crying at the top of the stairs so I decided to wake up and hung out with Duke a bit and let everyone else sleep in. 
It was getting cold in the garage so we came inside. 
Now Duke is only allowed in the living room when someone else is with him because he's a puppy and wants to break everything or eat everything!! 
So I let him in the living room so he would stop whining and he ran straight to the window to look out. 
After ten minutes of looking he started barking.. at nothing... 


It was literally nothing!
After that though, Geoff woke up! lol! 




So I've been trying to lose weight for awhile now and I can't find something that sticks. I used to do yoga all the time so I thought I would look up some studios in my area and see if maybe that'll help me get back into shape!! 
I found one a couple blocks away and went to a class. 
I signed up for 30 days so we'll see how it goes!!
So far I've been to two classes and I'm loving it!!
So fingers cross it sticks!!! 




After yoga I walked down to Wal-Mart cause I needed a few things! 
Plus there is this spot on my bedroom wall that is empty and has been driving me crazy!! 

I've previous mentioned that Jennel got married last September and I've been meaning to print some of the professional photos off and hang them up! 
So I went to Wal-Mart printed off my favourite four in various sizes! 



Afterwards I walked to the dollar store which is close by and got four frames! 
I didn't like the white one I got but loved that texture of it so I had some gold spray paint at home! 
Now everything is up and that spot on the wall doesn't look so empty anymore!! 






I also started putting my sewing skills to the test this weekend! 
The strap I have for my yoga mat SUCKS! 
My mat keeps unraveling so its driving me NUTS! 

At the yoga studio straps are like $70 and no thank you! 
So I'm trying to sew one! 
Now I'm not the best at sewing so wish my luck!! 
This is what it looks like now, I think its going to take me awhile... 






Then on Monday I went to yoga again, did a face mask and bought the dog a new bed.. 
Lets see how long that last..





For now it's just...
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment