Good Morning Beautiful People! :)
In my first blog post I stated how I've been reading mom blogs for the past 4 years!
Well my all time favourite blog, Momfessionals, does a post every Friday about a few of her favourite things!
If you're interested in the link up feel free to grab the graphic and link in with Andrea of Momfessionals!!
But for now here are my Friday Favourite!
First off a new favourite of mine has been my new glasses!!
Working at a glasses store I literally see a million different kinds of glasses and it has taken me 3 months to decide on new frames!
And these bad boys were worth the wait!!
| You can find my sweater here.. I have it in Lilac |
Another favourite of mine is the lipstick I'm wearing in this photo!
If you're Canadian its an exclusive Shoppers Drug Mart brand
The brand is Essence and I'm obsessed with their lipsticks!!!
They are SUPER affordable at roughly $4 each!
They only have 6 colours to start off at and I have all 6!!
The matte finish is awesome and it lasts all day!!
Currently I'm wearing Barely There colour 06!
Scandal has been a favourite of mine since Season 2, however I got lost mid-season 5. Once the election started and they were looking for a new President I got really bored!
But my co-worker and her husband started watching from Season 1 and she got me to start watching it again. After Season 5 was over and Season 6 started I've been glued to it!!!!
Currently, I'm at work writing this and watching Scandal on my phone!!
My name is Samantha and I have a Netflix-Binging problem!!
One of FAVOURITE people got engaged two weeks ago!! My best friend Brianne called me to tell me her boyfriend of 7 years had FINALLY popped the questions!!!
I am beyond excited to party the night away with her family and friends and celebrate their love for each other!!
Last Saturday I went over to her house for dinner and wine to just talk and catch up!
I am also happy to say that I am NOT in the Wedding Party!!!
I know that sounds horrible to say, considering she's my best friend, but last summer I was my cousin's Maid of Honour and it was just a headache!
I still haven't recovered from the last wedding I was in, I'm not in any mood to be in another one!!
I told her I was more than happy to help plan things, of course, and she is happy to take my help!!
Her bridal party consists of women that aren't as creative as me and her! LOL!
It's a short post today!
It's Good Friday and I'm spending it cooking and cleaning and prepping my house for 10 people to come to dinner on Saturday!
I'll be back on Monday!
For now it's just...
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox


Hi! I completely understand not wanting to be in the bridal party! It's always so expensive and a LOT of obligation. Ha ha! I've never watched Scandal but I might check it out! Have a good weekend.
ReplyDelete