Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bunny Cupcakes!!

Hello Beautiful People!! :) 

Sorry for the late post today! 
I had to fill in at work so wasn't able to write this post until after the heat dead down at work! 
Doctor mornings are always the busiest!! 

Anyway I had my nephew's birthday party post planned for today but I forgot to take a photo of the invitations I made so I'll post that one tomorrow. 

So today I'll post about the cupcakes I blogged about yesterday!!!

Usually when I'm looking for new recipes I do what anyone else does, I google!

I knew I wanted vanilla and I knew I wanted moist cupcakes so I found something that looked good and gave it a try! Plus it came with a frosting recipe so bonus!
Everyone said such good things about them so I'll most definitely bake them again!!

I started off mixing together the dry ingredients


Mixed together the wet ingredients 


Mixed them both together 


Slowly mixed in some water and stirred them together! The recipe called for me to use an electric mixer and for some reason just wasn't in the mood to get it out of the cupboard so used I a wooden spoon and a lot of wrist power! 


While mixing I turned around and saw this sleepy face watching me 


Put them into the cupcake trays and into the oven they went


While the cupcakes were baking I got started on the frosting! 
Now frosting is not my biggest strong suit. Every time I make frosting it NEVER works out! It ends up trickling down the cupcakes and melting all over everything!! 

I mixed all the ingredients together and mixed until my hand turned blue! (Not actually) 


Added mix as directed 


While the cupcakes baked this little guy had a nap 


Once the cupcakes were done I let them cool down and and put the icing in Ziploc bags and put them in the fridge. 
I let the cupcakes cool down for approximately 45 minutes and then iced the cupcakes 



A few weeks ago I was shopping at Michael's and found the little feet and just put some more icing on to put as the tail! I should have bought something like marshmallows, but by the time the cupcakes were done I was too lazy to go to the grocery store again! 


It only came with 12 pairs of feet, but I went to the dollar store the day before and found Easter cupcake papers and they came with matching toppers so I used those on the other 12 cupcakes that I had made


If you want to make the recipe yourself here's the recipe 


For now it's just...
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment