Hello Beautiful People!! :)
Last week I blogged about my nephew Noah's first birthday party and today I'm going to blog about the other half of that day!
Chase's Pokemon Themed 7th Birthday Party!!!
Now I did SOOOO much research into this party!
Jennel told me that Chase wanted a Pokemon thing and I let my Pinterest fingers fly!!
First I had to start with the invitations
I found a mommy blog that had pretty much the same invitations and I thought to myself, I could make those! So I googled a picture of a Pokeball and made it in Microsoft Word!!
I found a few blogs on Pinterest and basically just took bits and pieces from each one and this is what I came up with!!
First up I started by making this "Happy Birthday" banner!!
I wish I made it a little bigger so you could see it a bit more but I didn't realize its size until I hung it onto the wall.
However my favourite part about the whole party had to be the goody bags and the tables!!
First well start off with the table!!
All I got was two table cloths from the dollar store, a paper plate, and some black electrical tape.
The goody bags took a pretty long time but were so worth it in the end!!
Next to my work we have a dollar store that's privately owned and the best dollar store I've ever been too!
They THANKFULLY had these yellow bags! I had found the GIANT yellow ones there a few days before I found the small ones and bought them on impulse!
But they did come in handy, so I could make the ears.
The only problem I had with them was drawing the eyes. So I ended up going back to the dollar store and finding stick-on ones.
They turned out SO freaking cute!!! I'm very happy about them!
Hung some balloons from the ceiling and called it good!
After all the children arrived Jennel had a reptile guy come in and show the children snakes, frogs and other animals!
Here I am holding an African Bullfrog!
After the reptile guy left we played a few games!
I had downloaded a few printables off the blogs I found.
We played Pin-the-Tail on Pikachu and a scavenger hunt!
I printed out a bunch of different Pokemon's and placed them all around the basement and had the kids run around and whoever found the most won!
We didn't have much time left before parents came and picked everyone up so we had to shorten the game! They were each supposed to have their own card and go and find them all! But we improvised and everyone had fun!!!
Then it was time for Cake and Presents!!
I made this cupcake cake, however, I did forget about the center circle and improvised with a big blob of icing. It doesn't look pretty but the bunch of 7 year olds didn't really seem to care.
Here are some various photos from the day!
And finally here's a picture of me and the birthday boy!
For now it's just...
Samantha Surviving Life xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment