Hello Beautiful People!! :)
Welcome!!
Again, just like last Friday I'm linking up with Momfessionals and friends for their Friday Favourites!!
Wanna join, grab the graphic and link up with them over at their blogs!!
It's a short list this week, I've been working 10 hour days and am too exhausted to even think right now!
So last night I went around my room and took pictures of a few of my favourite things around there!!
First off..
I am IN LOVE with this LAMP!!
I bought it at Target when Target was going out of business in Canada! So I got it for 50% off!!
I love the yellow colour! I'm usually not a yellow fan but I was drawn to this lamp!!
I had it in the living at my apartment and it still fits perfectly in my room when I moved home!!
Another favourite this week is the Pineapple cup I got yesterday at Wal-Mart!
It's glass so not meant for small children, but think about how cute it will be in the summer filled with a nice fruity alcoholic beverage!!
Bonus! It was only $3.50!!
It comes in three different colours so if you're interested you can find it here
Keeping with the Pineapple theme. For Christmas my youngest sister got me this Pineapple Candle from Secret Aroma!
It smelled AMAZING!!! And I burnt it quickly (mostly to get the ring) but now it's just a nice piece on my dresser!!
The ring that came in it was too big so I couldn't wear it but it was VERY nice!!
For some reason my sister thought I was a size 10 in rings...
Unfortunately it was a limited edition so I don't believe you can get it any longer
A few years ago I asked my mom for a jewelry box for my birthday and sent her a bunch of pictures of them at both Marshall's and Winner's and on my birthday I was given this..
Clearly I have a very large jewelry collection. It's full and I have no spots to put anything else!! But I LOVE it! It is definitely a FAVOURITE!
There's even a piece in the middle the comes out that you can use as a travel case!!
It was expensive and she lectured me that I better use it!
It's three years later and it's still full and I still use it!
Plus its pretty enough to put on my dresser and showcase all of my jewelry!!
My last FAVOURITE in my room is this mirror
It's also from Target and believe it was only $10!! Total steal!!
It gives me a Disney Princess feel and I'm all for that!!
Those are my favourites for this week!
I'll try and blog again Monday, but with my weekend being Sunday-Monday the odds of that are slime!
But I'll 100% be back Tuesday with a new post!!
But I'll 100% be back Tuesday with a new post!!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!!
For now it's just...
Samantha Surviving Life

No comments:
Post a Comment